Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm all out of love

The only thing I am convinced of right now, is that christians get in the way of Christ's movement far more than anyone else. In my time in ministry there have been frustrations with trying to reach the lost and they deciding they don't want to reach back, but what has been far more frustrating is how many times the programs, personality differences, and style differences of christians have interrupted movement for the sake of the kingdom. Are we wanting the same things, is what WE want getting in the way way of what HE wants, or are we just making things easy on satan by kicking each other in the cookies while he watches reruns of Different Strokes? It's early in the east, late in the west, so that's what comes out I guess.

I'm so lost without you
Wallace D.

No comments: