Saturday, June 05, 2004

Open the floodgates

Well the last few days we've been setting up shop at a best western, so that the Mills can enjoy their whole family being together for the first time in 13 years (they are excited and overwhelmed with emotion). We've been down at the cma conference and to Rocklin's graduation for some yutes getting the nod to move on in life. I've been doing a good amount of time getting away the last few days, so as to seek God on the discussion for tomorrow and to just be silent with open ears and an open heart.

The lady and I signed some papers this afternoon that should wrap up the buying of our first house (something I wasn't sure I would see in my lifetime).

Thursday night as I wandered through down town Sacramento, my heart began to wonder what sort of thing God has planned for this place. There were heaps of 20 somethings sliding in and out of restaraunts and other establishments and it had me imagining what a HUGE opportunity there is in the city. Possibly a Saturday night discussion amidst all the clubs and such and God breathing through the down town area, just a dream, and maybe more. Well I suppose I'll get away for a bit and prepare for tomorrow's discussion, so until then.

of heaven
Wallace D.

No comments: