Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reading and moving towards being read

I've recently read through 'Sex God' by Rob Bell, and I am now re-reading it and doing some thorough note taking. I love this book and it is a conversation I have been waiting for, no shock that Rob is the one jumping into it. The chapter "Animals and Angels" is incredible and creates such a healthy tension in how we teach sex to anyone who is not married. I also spoke with a publisher yesterday and they now have my book in their hands, so I'm VERY excited and nervous as well. They are going to work through it and then check me next week with where we go from here. I would love the prayers. It's a bit frightening having your dreams sitting in somebody else's hands and waiting to get feedback on them. I have enjoyed putting my story into print, so to speak, and I look forward to seeing how God will inspire and challenge me in the next step of the writing process. I've never felt more at home than when I am writing and communicating what God has done, and is doing in my life as well as the lives of those around me.

Have a great Tuesday my friends and may you take a deep breath of God.

Grace & Peace
Wallace D.

1 comment:

KayMac said...

Awesome...can't wait to see it in print!