Thursday, March 27, 2008

New

Music: Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings (Counting Crows), Spring ep (Jon Foreman), Into The Wild Soundtrack (Eddie Vedder)
Books: The Reason For God (Tim Keller), Jesus For President (Shane Claiborne, Chris Haw)
Movie: Into The Wild (now on dvd)
Church: The deep is still tracking through Nehemiah (it's been sweet)
Writing: Pimping book one, beginning phase of book two
Teaching: Nehemiah chapter 7 on April 6

That's the latest happenings and the things I am really enjoying right now. Sarah and Sawyer are amazing and we are enjoying the ride.
Wallace D.

8 comments:

Mike Edwards said...

Sounds good to me!

Nate and Shyle said...

We already got the Counting Crows new one, and I am not purchasing Spring on Itunes. I didn't know it had come out, and I LOVE these EP's. Thanks for the heads up! miss you guys!

Deur said...

Saw the Counting Crows on some morning show and thought of you and then realized that you'll have about 8-10 new programming ideas from it! You are the counting crows kid.

I have enjoyed the Keller book.

Wally Harrison said...

I didn't mention Simply Christian, but I believe it should be required reading for Christians (I'm sure people would love to have required reading). Shyle, you introduced the Jon Foreman singles, thanks! It's Tigers time Steve, how about some baseball cookouts this summer?

Deur said...

Simply Christian is the amazing bomb.
I also am diggin Suprised by Hope - very good!

I hope book number two comes together quickly and well.

Have a great week! Go Tigers!

Wally Harrison said...

I am very much looking forward to reading Surprised by Hope, so glad to hear your digging Steve.

GO TIGERS!!!!

Nate and Shyle said...

We would love to see them in MI...but...since thats not likly, i will keep my eyes open for them to come here!!! Thanks :) They are touring with Sara Bareilles...she is my FAVORTITE!! check her out if you like girl music :)

Nate and Shyle said...

AND! we are going to see the Tigers play Padres in June, we already bought tickets :) And no worries, we are still rooting for the Tigers!