Sunday, February 22, 2004

Game on

Another Sunday complete and it was full of sweets, treats, and a look ahead. Our child dedication morning was pretty good, a few small technical problems, but all in all I think a really cool morning. I really enjoyed doing the drama, it's a Will Ferrell skit how can you not enjoy that, and the crowd was laughing big. Mike, Sherry and the fam swung by after lunch and we got to connect up about life in general and what's been ticking in our hearts and minds. I'm excited because they are going to be house sitting in Flat Rock so I feel a week of late nights of doing life the way God intended.

Real Life was very energetic and I loved watching different people run the different aspects of the night, which they were awesome at. Josh Mozug is an incredible guy with a huge heart and I love watching him put together and grow in the video editing ministry. Mat did a great job communicating where our eyes and more importantly our hearts need to be focussed on.

The week is going to be packed with the Passion movie, small groups, and paint ball leading into Real Life. Not to mention making sure things are in order for the following week when Sarah and I are in California. Better cash in the night and download the weekend with my patient wife.

Game off

Wallace

No comments: