Saturday, February 28, 2004

The world is a

Just got home from the Cleveland area where the wife and I went for a surprise party for one of my high school buddies, who was inducted into the University of Toledo's hall of fame (congrats Dan, you deserve it). It was fun, we got to connect up with another couple that I haven't had a chance to see in a while and we always have tons to laugh about when we get together (Thanks Derek and Gretchen). We shot video and for the trading spaces series again this morning, until we left for C-town at 3:00pm, and it was coming along quite nicely. Our couples are working their butts off and so did my wife, I shot video and made random comments about not having a clue about things (you know, be funny stuff). Tomorrow we kick off our series Kaleo, and we are chatting about community, I love doing life with people.

Then after service it's off to paintball with the yutes, how can you beat that for work, and then back to quickly clean up for Real Life. The day is more than packed full which hopefully results in a good nights sleep. I'm feeling pretty good about my message tomorrow night and I'm really excited to have the opportunity to share my heart with our group.

I've been reading some really great books this last week and they are challenging me and stretching me like crazy, I love it and crave the flava of a good read (preach it brother). Once I figure out what in the hot hay I'm doing with my blog, I'll start listing my favorite reads. Best call it a night so I have some giddy up for service tomorrow (drama stuff).

Vampire

Wallace D.

No comments: