Thursday, April 22, 2004

Welcome

I am exhausted for some crazy reason. The day seem to take a lot out of me emotionally and physically. I had a great lunch with J-town and we did a lot of heart sharing and I feel it went a long way in our relationship, which you've gotta love that. I really can feel my soul being fused together with God's enormous love, but the process is wearing, I think because of all the reflection and heart examining that goes into it. I listened to an Andy Stanley message on surrender and it is one of the greatest messages I have ever heard. It flat out makes my chest tight and really grips my heart at how easily we can lose focus on surrendering our will to God's will. Then I went to Velocity and it seems we are really gearing up for the 40 days campaign. People are really getting on board and I think this can be a great builder for the people of Metro in growing from community to family. Then the lady and I went out with the oak tree and stars, which was an awesome time again of sharing the joys of marriage and looking ahead to their big day. People always say that the first year of marriage is the toughest and if that's true then I feel very very blessed, because I am having a blast with it. This first year has saw so many life changes for the lady and I and so it has really taught us to lean on each other and learn from each other. She is my best friend and it amazes me how much she is always pouring into me and our marriage, God has been too good. That to me is a great way to end tonight, so here's looking forward to some message prep time tomorrow and some sweet hang time with the pink panther, his bride, and the driver and his bride.

to the jungle
Wallace D.

No comments: