Thursday, May 20, 2004

Say you

Well, had a quick starbucks breakfast with the pink panther and the lady, then we shot him over to the airport. It was just an awesome time together and very affirming that God is putting together His team. Then the lady and I ran around checking out some different phone plans and I am settled on a pretty sweet nextel plan, but we'll see what happens. I've got a lot of work for tomorrow and so I am going to grab some reading time before i check out for the night. My focus for the day was on surrender and I did some great reading on how Jesus loved the Father first and then loved humanity second, out of the first love. Something that I am trying to focus on as I enter this new phase of life and ministry. Now that I've finished up Unlearning church I need to head out and grab a new read, any suggestions?

say me, say it together naturally
Wallace D.

No comments: