Thursday, May 06, 2004

This is what it sounds

Another day to celebrate life and how God is so good to me. I had lunch with a few pastors from the cma which was interesting and very enjoyable. It's always great to hear people's hearts as they search for their niche in this world and how that can be raised up to build God's kingdom. Then the lady and I had a dinner time with two of the yutes, two that are very special to us and are just amazing God stories. I am very proud of these two young ladies and they are such an inspiration and an encouragement to us. They are already planning trips out to visit us in Cali, which will be so awesome. Then we headed on down to the pink panthers for some hang time, dream time, strategize the future time. I don't want to even begin to imagine doing life without them and the fam, there are just those unique relationships that God weaves together where you just seem to click in such an amazing way and I can't imagine it not being there. It's just stinkin awesome to be able to dream about God stuff, chat life and family, and then just flat out goof around and hang out, all in the same night. I'm going to do a little reading and then drift off to sleep as I dream along the way, God is so good my friends and I pray that you will take time, slow down, and breathe Him in.

like when doves cry
Wally

No comments: