Saturday, July 17, 2004

For Him and

The lady got rear ended yesterday in the new ride so we were both pretty frustrated being we have had it about 5 minutes, but it's just the bumper and his insurance is ponying up, so no worries I suppose. It was in a parking lot so no one was hurt, which obviously is the most important thing. I'm going to sit down and watch a movie with my lady and enjoy our Saturday night while we also look forward to the Ridge serving the community tomorrow in a cool way. Just wanted to end with a thought on a good friend who declined an offer full of thou shall nots. There is a poem by e.e. cummings that ends with a great leadership thought, that really inspired and moved me and hopefully encourages you as well, "I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach ten thousand stars how not to dance."
 
Him alone
Wallace D.

No comments: