Saturday, August 14, 2004

Breathing it in

Well we made it home and it wasn't a bad trip at all. The lady and I enjoyed ourselves right up until Iowa, little problems trying to find a place to say, but a very small bump compared to the great drive and great weather we had. It has been great being with family the last day and a half and I look forward to catching up with friends in the coming days.

I've been really trying to focus on movement and locking into one thing and putting the blockers on to all the noise around me. I have gotten a number of interesting phone calls and e-mails about different opportunities, but for once I am focused on what my heart is placing before me. I know God has some amazing stuff in store and I am ready to bear down and move with a reckless abandon and feel and hear my way towards His heart. I am anxious to connect up, in person, with the pink panther, it has been way too long and if we don;t connect up soon, we will have to block off at least a week of no sleep and all hang. I'm looking forward to locking in with the diggity tomorrow and just hanging and throwing down on what could be of dreams that at times felt near impossible. But as Adam sings it so well, "it's time to get to the heart of the matter, it's the heart that matters most." So I'm home and and so let the games begin.

and breathing it out
Wallace D.

No comments: