Friday, April 29, 2005

Inspired

I mentioned earlier that I have been reading Don Miller's book, "Searching for God knows what," and I must say that it is terribly encouraging and inspirational. He writes in a way that makes me want to write something, a book, a screenplay, or maybe just a blog journal. There is nothing like waking up everyday and feeling something HUGE is around the corner, and that is how I've been feeling lately. Everything I experience lately seems to be moving and pushing on me in a way that just feels like it has to give birth to something HUGE. It's a good thing and it really speaks so well of the community that I share in and get to experience everyday. I guess all that to say I am learning and being refreshed, challenged, and moved to knew places each day, which is always a good thing. It's not always easy, but is always a beautiful work of art.

On a normal note, May is almost here and it will be quite a big month for Sarah and I. We need to find a new place to live, Sarah is graduating and will be seeking work, and two of the three monetary paying jobs will be coming to an end for myself. Another chance to dive in head first!!

Yippe ky yeah
Wallace D.

No comments: