Sunday, July 03, 2005

Cruising on the lake

It was a beautiful weekend and a great Sunday to cap it off. We had the Watermark gathering on the waterfront this morning, and it was perfect weather and a great way to worship God (out in His creation). Then I took a small nap and headed to my sister and brother in law's boat for a sixteenth birthday party for my nephew. We grilled, chatted, and then took a boat ride across Spring Lake. It was good to spend time with my family and have some important conversations and then just to feel the wind blowing on me while taking in the lake, was a great way to tie up the evening. Headin home now to chill and and hopefully have some quiet time before the week begins tomorrow (Panera will have all the 4th of July tourists looking for a good meal).

Wallace D.

No comments: