Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Theme park guy

Basically I've been the theme park guy the last two weeks. Went to Cedar Point with Moto, then six flags with my in-laws, then back to Cedar point with Cession. All a very good time and each a different experience. Other than that I've just been working at Panera a little bit more and hanging out. We've got Coast Guard this week, so Grand Haven is jumping with tourists and all kinds of themed days and bells and whistle type of things. Mike Morgan and Joni Jackson get married this week and my older brother gets married next week, so it's wedding time as well. I feel very busy and yet feel like I'm doing nothing, so I'm not sure what that means. I feel like I have a million things to do, but I don't know what to do. I think I'm annoyed that things need to be done or nothing gets done, but I wish things would just happen and not need to be done to happen (that clears things up completely!!). Maybe going to all the high adventure parks makes everything else seem dull, or maybe not? I'm going to continue staring out the window of Panera and see if anything exciting happens or maybe I'll go home?

blah...
Wallace D.

No comments: